Tuesday, September 19, 2006

Round the Corner

When I commuted to Tel Aviv everyday from Jerusalem, often I was the first person there. Left the house at 6.40am and arrived there just before 8.

This always seems to be the case - that the farther you need to travel, the more you arrive before everyone else.

Now that I only have to get to Har Hotzvim, leave the house at 8 and get there by 9.

Waking up an hour after I used to and I don't feel any less tired when I wake up.

Biggest difference is that when I had to wake up for Tel Aviv, I had a pathological fear of missing the bus. Not only did I jump at of bed but often I pre-empted the alarm and got up before it rang.

Now that I have more options at my disposal, I tend to dither more.

2 Comments:

Blogger Shoshana said...

You might also be no less tired due to the presence of an infant that (I'm assuming) wakes up quite a few times per night :)

3:56 AM  
Blogger Dot Co Dot Il said...

Ah yes - her too ;)

7:32 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

>