Tuesday, August 08, 2006

Quiet Man

Another day, another day closer to parenthood. For the time being, not much is happening.

Done with 24 which has taken up all my recent evenings. Hopefully I can use these hours I now have up my sleeve to continue writing my book. Wanted to start last July and only ended up beginning in February. Have done about 100,000 words to date but much of it is a mess and needs intensive polishing.

If you ever want to brush up your procrastination skills, start writing a book. It's amazing all of the things you can do and think of doing instead of writing.

6 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Try writing a screenplay. On a deadline.

3:39 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

If there was procastinating in the Olympics, I'm pretty sure that I'd win. Not something I'm proud of though.

4:57 PM  
Blogger AS said...

I thought I could write a book about some of my life experiences although very interesting I was never sure how to go about it.

9:30 PM  
Blogger Jerusalemcop said...

very true .co.il, very true

now u only have 6 months to watch season 5 of 24 in order to be ready for season 6

:)

J.

11:59 PM  
Blogger Dot Co Dot Il said...

Anon - How did you go?

Carly - I share your sentiments.

JB - What are some of the experiences? Would love to hear about them.

JC - Truth be told watched three of them last night! Just when I thought that I was out they pull me back in....

1:30 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

What is your book about?
AW

2:15 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

>