Tuesday, August 01, 2006

Home Straight

When we started doing scans the baby looked like a dot, then it grew into some sort of hybrid creature and now it is a person.

You can see the face and see eyelids and nose. Then there are the long legs which are causing Mrs Co.Il no end of strife.

We are ready. Just labor awaits.

From everything we have learned and all the preparations, I'm confident that it will go well but its easy for me to say. I'm not the one on my back having to push. But I will be there as motivator, breathing coach, masseuse, chef, et al.

8 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Good luck with it all!

1:06 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hope Mrs Co.Il has an easy labor. My first was around 24 hours and its not fun.

3:07 PM  
Blogger Shoshana said...

B'Shaya Tova - I hope everything goes smoothly and you are soon enjoying your new family member.

6:45 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

B'Sha'a Tova...hope it goes well.

7:06 PM  
Blogger IsraLuv said...

we will all be there in spirit with both you and mrs dot co dot il. b'shat tovah

12:11 AM  
Blogger Dot Co Dot Il said...

Thanks all :)

10:46 AM  
Blogger Sarah Likes Green said...

B'Sha'a Tova.. all the best!

1:56 PM  
Blogger eliesheva said...

That's awesome... Looking forward to good news.

7:54 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

>