Tuesday, December 05, 2006

You Tube Songs I Like Part II

For all the hype and pizzazz about the Rolling Stones, facts are they are one of the greatest of all time and if they didn’t have bucket loads of ability and talent they wouldn’t be around today.

You Can't Always Get What You Want is one of my favorite songs of theirs. It came out 37 years ago today on the Let It Bleed album and sounds as good as it most likely did then.



I love the clip as it shows a very very young Mick Jagger strutting his stuff. The haircuts, the fashion and the choir all add to its charm.

Advertisers love using the song in campaigns because of its catchy tune but more importantly the message its bringing as well.

3 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

I love this song! One of the first I put on my Ipod.

12:03 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Walked down the aisle to this song.

12:53 PM  
Blogger Wisey said...

"Advertisers love using the song..."
Yeah, if you have at least $250K to blow on a song.

You punters think you're all so savvy...

12:43 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

>