Wednesday, November 22, 2006

Great To Be A Kid

Heard a cute story about one of my nieces which I thought I would share with you:

My brother-in-law gets a call from one of the parents who has a kid is the same class as my six year old niece.

Parent: Would you mind picking up all the kids after the upcoming birthday party of one of the other kids in the class?

Brother In Law: Let me check with my wife.

BIL goes to check with my sister.

Sister: I don't know about any birthday party! Was she even invited?

Goes to ask the niece.

Sister: Were you invited to the party?

Niece: I was given an invitation but didn't want to go so I threw it out.

Can't think of any other response other than to laugh.

6 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

very cute

2:20 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

LOL! Very funny :) Wish I could do that with some of the invitations I get.

3:52 PM  
Blogger anonym00kie said...

smart kid

3:43 AM  
Blogger BagelUndertheCouch said...

AWESOME

5:24 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I hate to be the "wet blanket" here but while I think it's funny and cute, and obviouslu you get away with it as a child - when do you start teaching a child about "derech eretz"

12:56 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Your niece wins.

9:49 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

>