Thursday, October 26, 2006

Settling In

Just getting back into the swing of things after a number of weeks away. Back to my new job which I only started just before I left. Good thing I started here as my old work just fired 70% of the staff.

Also getting used to being a dad. At the moment Yakira has no set-in-stone schedule. She is still getting over the time difference. We are trying to establish a routine but currently more a case of the tail wagging the dog.

Took her to the doctor today and she tipped the scales at 5kg (11lb) which is good and her height is off the charts so she has that going for her which is nice.

6 Comments:

Blogger Wisey said...

Excellent. I'm glad she is a member of the club.
Please make sure she looks after her assets. I recommend Vitamin E moisturiser. Works a treat = hot legs.

12:59 AM  
Blogger the only way i know said...

my friend - mom of triplest - very into 'scheduling' her kids...and has done an incredible job..
she says
when she goes to the park
all the moms with one kid are there with pampers, snacks, tissues,, and everything...while she comes with nothing but the carriage and her kids..because eating time, pamper time, nap time are over..and park time is here.

she's expecting now (one - lol) and is determined to 'schedule' the baby - makes life so much easier - better for mom - and kids..

11:36 AM  
Blogger Avram said...

great blog! :) see, I told you I'd comment ...

6:56 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Nice CaddyShack reference ....

7:24 PM  
Blogger mother in israel said...

Don't worry about a schedule for such a young baby; babies eventually fall into one no matter what you do. I saw the pictures and she's adorable.

TOWIK--
Your friend schedules her triplets' BMs too? That's a new one. (Yes, I know that babies do often make at the same time each day. . .)

3:04 PM  
Blogger Dot Co Dot Il said...

Wisey - Yip.

TOWIK - Fair point.

Avram - Hi :) Hope to see plenty more of you.

Anon - Nicely picked up.

MII - Thanks for the compliment :)

10:34 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

>