Monday, August 21, 2006

On The Cusp

Every day which passes isn’t just another day that makes us wait more. It affects the future of the person to be who is currently inside. Of course the birthday is in question but being born on August 23 or August 24 is no big deal.

What is a huge deal and is at stake is the star sign and we are looking to be on a one way ticket smack bang straight to the cusp.

August 23 is the last day of Leo while August 24 sees you enter Virgo territory.

There are debates as to when the Leo/Virgo cusp actually starts and ends but whoever you ask we are right in the middle of it now.

Persons born between two signs take qualities from both. So born about now will see you ruled by both the Sun and the planet Mercury.

The Leo/Virgo mix should result in a good-natured disposition and someone who is inclined to take life easy and is well-satisfied with both themselves and their in life. They are meant to be highly intelligent, methodical and hard-workers.

They are a blend of introvert and the extrovert (guess that’s the mixture of myself and Mrs Co.Il) which means the fire is there but it only comes out at opportune times.

It is modesty coupled with flamboyance and they make for good observers and judges of character. They are the most dependable and reliable of friends.

The greatest strength of Leo/Virgo cuspians is probably to be found in their creativity, attention to detail and inherent desire to be of service. They are also very giving and pick up on the little details that many miss.

Definitely sounds like our child.

11 Comments:

Blogger Wisey said...

Being on the cusp is brilliant.
I, of course, speak as a true cuspian. I get the best of both worlds of the Scorp/Sag combination.
I'm the firecracker scorpio, yet often succumb to the laid back style of a saggitarian.

There aren't many of us and we're cool.
So hop along little smoosh. Come join my cuspian fellowship.

9:42 AM  
Blogger Rafi G. said...

I am on the cusp of Leo and Virgo. Today is my English birthday. While I like to be of service to people, I am not really that creative, nor do I pay too much attention to detail. The rest of it applies though!!
We are awaiting the news of Leo Virgo!!!

9:59 AM  
Blogger Dot Co Dot Il said...

Wisey - I see the firecracker loud and clear. Where exactly is the laid back part?

Rafi G - Many happy returns! Did you know that you happen to share a birthday with Kenny Rogers, Kim Cattrall and Paris Bennett?

10:23 AM  
Blogger Rafi G. said...

I did not know that. Thank you for pointing it out, I guess.

1:05 PM  
Blogger ifyouwillit... said...

Didn't realise you were into the star sign stuff. Good to see you last night.

4:16 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

So which one of you is the introvert, and which is the extrovert ?

4:45 PM  
Blogger Dot Co Dot Il said...

Rafi G - How are you celebrating?

SW - How is your first day as a married lady? We loved being there as well!

IFWI - Of course! Good to see you and maybe tonight as well :)

Anon - I am the introvert.

4:47 PM  
Blogger eliesheva said...

I vote virgo. Although, just because I am one doesn't make it a good thing necessarily. Oh, I don't know. Go with the cusp. Like you have a choice. Being a contradiction is the best. Kid, keep people on their toes.
See? http://lizrael-update.blogspot.com/2006/08/lets-talk-about.html

5:34 PM  
Blogger Dot Co Dot Il said...

Liz - You go girl! Nothing better than a rebel with a cause.

10:31 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Gee - I would have never known . . .

11:31 AM  
Blogger Unknown said...

Did anyone else find their inner minds going “yup, ok, check, uhh check again, and again, all of the above..” The summary of the Leo/Virgo fit me perfectly. If I were tiles, it was grout for my soul. Thank you and PLUR.

3:38 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

>