Tuesday, May 09, 2006

My Turn

Eventually the A-Z Meme got to me courtesy of the Parrot. Parrot I actually made the mistake of confusing your Purim blog with your real blog this morning and offering your Cadburys because the mice had eaten all of yours. Even if they didn't the offer still stands.

Anyhow along with the show.........

Accent: Australian. Not only am I meant to talk funny allegedly I say funny words as well. Talk about being separated by a common language.........

Booze: Drambuie, Cointreau, Absolut.

Chore I Hate: Making the Bed.

Dogs/Cats: Never had a pet but been standing outside when it was raining cats and dogs.

Electronics: Computer, TV.

Favorite Perfume/Cologne: Hugo Boss (all of them)

Gold/Silver: Upon advisement from Mrs Coil: white gold.

Hometown: Sydney.

Insomnia: Not yet but once the baby comes may prove a handy trait.

Job Title: Writer.

Kids: Please G-d on the way.

Living Arrangements: You know putting a piece of tape down the middle of the room like they do on TV shows really doesn't work.

Most Admired Trait: Blue Eyes.

Number of Sexual Partners: Define Sexual Partner?

Overnight Hospital Stays: Had one last year for Mrs Coil. Never had any myself.

Phobia: Heights. Pentheraphobia (Just joking!)

Quote: How you like them apples!

Religion: Modern Orthodox. Sometimes a bit more emphasis on the modern.

Siblings: 2 sisters. I am in the middle.

Time I usually wake up: Early.

Unusual Talent: Never had a bad experience at the Misrad HaPnim or any other Misrad.

Vegetable I refuse to eat: Zucchini.

Worst Habit: Hitting Across the Line.

Xenophobia: Not really but hard to avoid in Israel.

Yummy Foods I love: Milkshakes, Pizza, Chocolate, Steak.

Zodiac Sign: Taurus

I tag the new kid on the block aka GsFunk, Ms Sabra@Heart and Alizapalooza.

11 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Gold/Silver: Upon advisement from Mrs Coil: white gold.

...The Mrs actually would have said Platinum but that was not a choice.

10:43 AM  
Blogger ifyouwillit... said...

When did Modern Orthdoxy become a religion?

More bizarrely, why I am reading your blog from your house?!

1:35 PM  
Blogger kasamba said...

LOL!!! Great answers!
I had to google Pentheraphobia- here it is:
Symptoms of Pentheraphobia - Fear of mother-in-law:
breathlessness, excessive sweating, nausea, dry mouth, shaking, heart palpitations.. etc.

I can't believe I've never heard of it before!! It's my new favourite word!

2:08 PM  
Blogger Sarah Likes Green said...

ah, now my suspicions that you are australian have been confirmed!

1:56 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hey Jeru Geru! So When you wrote the other stuff, was it just your imagination? Either way- Figuring out the puzzle entertained me for approx 2 min.

9:02 AM  
Blogger Jeru Guru said...

Anon:
1) Close but no cigar
2) Spell my name right
3) Who gives a $%^# what you think?
4) 2 minutes? I'm surprised your pea brain didn't give way after two seconds.
5) Why don't you go back under the anonymous rock you slithered out from.

9:23 AM  
Blogger Dot Co Dot Il said...

Eshet Chayil - Thanks for dropping by :)

Mrs Coil - True.

If You Will It - Since 1982. Not sure - you tell me!

Kasamba - Thanks and I think you have a great blog.

Sarah - We've already discussed this.

Anon - See Jeru Guru

Jeru Guru - Thanks. Honor to have you. Shame about your blog.

12:03 PM  
Blogger Jerusalemcop said...

I also had to google pentheraphobia. great one. I cant say I fear my soon to be ex-MIL, but....I shouldn't comment.

J.

12:32 PM  
Blogger tafka PP said...

Goes without saying that I'll be very happy to take you up on that offer!

2:40 PM  
Blogger Lady-Light said...

Discovered your blog a short while ago. Learned something new: "pentheraphobia" (except that I used answers.com). Never would have suspected the meaning.
And, I just LOVE your 'Unusual Talent'! That IS unusual, for sure. So, what is your secret? Share it with me, and I'll share it with my 4 kids in Israel...!

3:21 AM  
Blogger Dot Co Dot Il said...

PP - Come on over.

Mia - Welcome and thanks :)

Lady-luck - Thanks for your comment. First of all, you need to bring all of your documentation and photos and whatever else you need. Second of all, be polite and never stop smiling.
For my T.Z., I entered the building, 45 minutes later I was leaving with it in my hand.

10:02 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

>