Thursday, May 04, 2006

It's a Small World

Was having a chat with a colleague at work and it didn't take too long before the B-word came up. Said colleague isn't a B-er himself but that doesn't mean he doesn't find himself immersed neck-high in the world of B's.

He told me his room mate is and at the time he was chatting on MSN with.

His name is Hugh and he adamantly told me he was not. From my surname he worked out the connection to .

Now my entries about work will have to be tempered or maybe it can be our little secret.

4 Comments:

Blogger Jerusalemcop said...

great blog .co.il

I've added you to my blogroll

J.

2:54 PM  
Blogger channahboo said...

Thanks for the link... you have been accordingly rewarded on my blog... welcome oh welcome! Oh and beware of those gamers...

3:29 PM  
Blogger Dot Co Dot Il said...

JC - Thanks. Great initials you have there ;)

Channahboo - what is a gamer?

Hugh Jazz - At Howards? How did you know who I was? Do I know you? Could you please now go tell your mate DP that I am indeed not you.

3:46 PM  
Blogger Wisey said...

Who the hell is Hugh no.1?
Not to mention Hugh No.2?

Who are all you random people????

1:35 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

>