Tuesday, May 16, 2006

I Didn't Start The Fire

Is it a sign that I'm getting old that I wonder why people waste so much time and energy playing with fire?

Not that my pyromanic tendencies have disappeared or anything like that, but it just don't float my boat so much these days.

When you are a kid it is cool to throw things into a raging fire but last night all I wanted to do was relax and heading out to join a throng was the furthest thing on my mind.

In any case does smelling the stench of smoke qualify as participating? It all made me a bit queasy. Huge black smoke clouds emanating from the midsts of forests.....

Driving past Gan Sacher today, it looked in absolute disarray. The place resembled a tip as everything was left behind.

If you are able to get your stuff there, you should be more than able to put it in a rubbish bin.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

>