Sunday, May 21, 2006

Finnished

I don't get sick often but when I do it's with a bang. Whether I got food poisoning from something I ate or picked up a virus from my 18 month old niece, I sensed something wasn't right.

Got back from Ra'anana and then spent the whole evening and early morning hunched over the toilet.

Saw the doctor this morning and now on my way to recovery. Taking a 'sickie' when you are actually sick on a gorgeous day like today is a shame but what can I do?

Originally was going to write about the Eurovision but seeing how I only got to see glimpses of it can't really comment on it.



Not sure if the Finnish winners, Lordi, who look like the cast of Babylon 5 means a new high or new low for the contest which somehow always seems to be controversial.

4 Comments:

Blogger Jerusalemcop said...

Hope you are feeling better.

I thought I recognized them from somewhere. B5 was a great show. Loved how JMS wrote the whole 5 year plan. Dont think any other show ever had 1 writer throughout the whole run.

J.

6:37 PM  
Blogger ifyouwillit... said...

Feel better man. Didn't know Eurovision caught had Ozzy appeal too!

12:14 PM  
Blogger Dot Co Dot Il said...

JCop - I doubt they came from there, was just saying that's what they looked like.

Ifyouwillit - Definitely! Who wouldn't love Eurotrash kitschy camp?

1:28 PM  
Blogger kasamba said...

Hope your head is out of the toilet by now! (I actully feel sorry for your wife, her being preggers and having to look after you!)

Eurovision- what a hoot! That's enough to make you heave!

2:10 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

>