Sunday, February 25, 2007

And the Winner Is.........

Tonight is Oscars which is always pretty big news.

Not going to make predictions because I hardly ever get them right.

Nothwithstanding that, all the good money seems to be on the foursome of Mirren, Whitaker, Hudson and Murphy who between them have won all of the lead-up awards.

And I would be very surprised if Marty doesn't finally take out the big one. I checked the recent celebrity deaths and I wonder if this guy made the deadline.

The show is meant to be a long one so sit back and enjoy it.

And we will be live-blogging it here.

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

The In Memorium is really the only part I love.
That, and possible streakers.

6:36 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I'll tell you tomorrow how I fared with my tips. There is money riding on them.

9:44 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

>