Sunday, July 09, 2006

Steady As She Goes

Friday morning we had a Bris which was nice way to start the weekend although not sure if the baby felt that while he was screaming at the top of his lungs.

Dinner we had over our good friends, Eli and Marissa, who are getting married on our due date as well as the always delightful Sabra At Heart.

We were out at family friends for lunch and we always have a great time there except they have two cats who tend to make me sneeze from start to finish. This time I decided to be prepared and took an antihistamine to try and counter that.

Only problem was that this non-drowsy version was very much the drowsy kind. Halfway through the meal I was seeing stars and felt like I had done 10 rounds with Mike Tyson. The rest of the day was a blur and somehow we managed to stagger home with Mrs Co.il not doing it any easier due to the oppressive heat.

Here's hoping to a great week and I'm thinking the French will have much to celebrate this Friday when Bastille Day comes around.

7 Comments:

Blogger Jerusalemcop said...

It can get very hot in teh afternoon, especially after eating a full meal

:)

J.

10:55 AM  
Blogger kasamba said...

Never mind you getting hot and bothered, how is the Mrs doing????

Please make sure she sees my latest post- it's right up her alley- although it might be too graphic for you.....

3:33 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

You almost made it till the end of that entry without any socceer talk. I thought that was over ?! I'll forgive you, but only because you suffered thru the Girl That Ruined my Vacation.

4:22 PM  
Blogger IsraLuv said...

and i loved eating by you folks. great food, great people and FUNNY AS HELL conversations.

5:39 PM  
Blogger anonym00kie said...

im still waiting :)

9:18 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Whilst you have a wonderful due date, I am sorry but I'm siding with the missus- I want to share my birthday please!!! And we loved eating with you as well!

11:28 PM  
Blogger Dot Co Dot Il said...

JC - tell me about it

K - She is good :)

Anon - Be nice.

Israluv - Was great to have you - lets do it again.

Anonymookie - Done.

Anon - thanks :)

10:43 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

>